Wednesday, January 20, 2010

yet another snow day.

thank the lord for snow days. i would have died today, had there not been one.

let me explain why.

1. i had a "five" day weekend. haha, well not really. but really. it was semester tests thursday and friday, and i was exempt from taking them. (although i did take honors, just to boost my grade a bit) except heres the thing. i woke up 7:15 am thursday morning to fit in enough time to study for honors before my bang trim at 12, and then play practice at 2. i also needed to get in to my honors teacher to ask questions. and then friday morning i had play practice at 6:30 in the am! it was ridiculous! but it's ok, because the wife and i got fpf (also known as heaven) and then jammed to beyonce before going into the pac. after that i took the honors final. which i found out after taking it that my grade would have been fine, without taking it. great. oh well, i got an a minus, so it just improved my grade by that much. yay. but by then, my sugar high had worn off from fpf, and i hit the wall with sooo much tiredness. i then slept for a good hour and a half, when atones called me, wanting to know if i'd watch fame with her. it was awesome! (ps, asher book. ooofta.) after she left, i slept some more, then hung out with mirds that night. we did nothing but go to taco bell and sit around. it's what i like to call a good friday night. :)

so with those 2 days combined on 0 sleep due to waking up earlier than i do for school, i was a wee bit tired.

2. saturday, i woke up around 545-6 am to go feed god's starving children. basically the four hour bus ride consisted of me putting in my earphones and sleeping in an uncomfortable position, which made my butt constantly fall asleep. ouch. after a good 5 hours of standing on my feet, we then hit up moa for some power shopping. my favorite part was urban outfitters. soooo many attractive workers there. mm. haha. anyways, i purchased a cardigan with a rose pattern on it. i like it. after shopping we went ice skating at the depot. it was a blast. i miss ice skating. but anyways, from all the standing, walking, and ice skating, my feet were dying. seriously. we left around 1045, but because i was so overly tired and uncomfortable, it was almost impossible for me to fall asleep. so when we got home around 3, i sped on home to jump in to my wonderful bed. i slept soundly until 845, when i had to get up to go to the church. afterwards, i came home ate then packed for the road trip to sdsu to visit my unbiological smokin' hot non lesbian older sister! wooot!

3. so sunday was good once i got up to sdsu, besides the fact that i didn't go to bed until almost 3. oops. and considering i only slept in until 930, you could say i was dragging wagon. we ate at perkins, which was sooo freakin' good. i wanted to sleep for the rest of my life afterwards, and not drive back to brandon for play practice.. but i did. it wasn't too bad.

anyways. i woke up tuesday morning for 6:30 play practice again feeling like i hadn't slept in forever. which is an almost true statement. haha.

so point of this long as butt story is, i'm glad today was a snow day, because then i can devote to sleeping alllllll dayyyy longggg. well, that and blogging. and watching movies.
haha, i'm currently watching house bunny. is it sad to say it's one of my new favorite stupid movies? just a bit.

i smell corned beef hash. s'later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.