Saturday, February 27, 2010

good news.

hello boys and girls.

i woke up this morning feeling fantastic. which is funny, considering i got zip sleep last night.

i've got a huuuuge list of good news. brace yourselves:

-we got a superior and ensemble awards at one acts. and the judges told me i did a wonderful job.
-i went skiing in the black hills and only ate snow once! yay!
-peter pan auditions have come and gone. i got tiger lilly. i'm definitely pumped.
-i'm finally all caught up in all my school work.
-i've learned all the french to the habenera. my chorus solo piece. yikes. haha.
-i've had zip homework for the past 5 days. win.
-i was in the talent show last night. i did a dance routine, and didn't fall on my face.
-i found a prom dress. however, not a prom date...

anyways. i just thought i'd spread my cheery mood around the blogger community.

a further note:
bo comes in exactly 19 days. yes yes yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.