Thursday, March 4, 2010

"who can touch t-lilly the most?"

'ello.

extremely tiresome week. but guess what? we have a late start tomorrow! and not one due to weather! this is the best news i've gotten in a long while.

while on the subject of weather, i feel it important to note that march did indeed come in "like a lamb." it's been +35 degrees this entire week! which, sadly, means it will go out "like a lion." or in other words, a snow storm. fml.
let's see if this word of wisdom holds true...

tuesday night i went to a physics extra credit movie. we watched finding nemo. how does finding nemo relate to physics, you ask? don't ask me. haha. anyways. it was fun. we pushed the desks up against the lab tables and brought pillows and blankets and tons of candy. and then laughed at completely not funny portions of the movie. yay for mature people. ;) i ended up falling asleep in the end.

lately, i've been working on the "habenera" from the opera carmen for my chorus solo. turns out, french kicks my butt. solo contest is in exactly 11 days. and i have yet to memorize. crap crap crap.

also. it appears to me that i have fallen in love with a 9 year old, caden.
ok, not really. but he is so gosh darn cute. he's one of the lost boys in peter pan, and he reminded me of a caucasian version of russell. (you know, off of up?) k, well, i love russell. therefore, i love caden. but whenever i see him and say, "hi caden!" he gives me a dirty look and runs away. it's true love i tell you. haha. actually i hear he's quite the little bully. my friend julia's little brother, mason, told me caden beats him up. que asco. :(

speaking of peter pan, today i was sitting in the auditorium next to bridget and melissa waiting for our scenes, when i suddenly feel a poke. i turn around and see this little boy scurrying away from me. little whykus leans forward and tells me the lost boys have created a game of "who can touch t-lilly the most." just my luck. so i now have little kids constantly trying to poke me.

and you know whats not kicking my butt now? physics! i got an -a on my test yesterday! wahoo!

countdowns:
13 days till bo.
89 days (including weekends) until school is out.
life's not too bad after all, i guess. :)

wait. i just remembed tomorrow is friday. and friday is the day i was planning on asking someone to prom.... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
another story: today in honors, mrs. sittig was getting ready to explain something so she started saying "boys..." then paused. i filled the pause by making the most credible gagging noise ever, to which some people started laughing at. but to my horror, mrs. sittig turns to me and says, "now tressa! do you even have a prom date?"
*cue tressa's cheeks to turn bright red.*
i shake my head. she looks back at me and says, "ohhh! well. you're pretty! ha ha..."
*and then under her breath she adds*
"man oh man, i'm going to feel awful if you don't get a date."
great. please wish me luck.

anyways. i'm going to go register for the april ACT, order my prom dress, and order some new dance clothes. then read my new seventeen. just my kind of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.