Tuesday, March 30, 2010

let's go tanning?

my prom dress has yet to make an appearance.
prom is exactly 18 days away. hopefully no alterations are needed.
that is, if it even comes.

over the past week and a half, my stomach has been doing weird things. i can't eat anything without getting a stomachache afterwards. and then it gets extremely bloated. for every single meal, this is how it's been. my mom thinks it might be just a case of nausea, but i don't know. i'm thinking i'm in need of a doctor visit.

today in honors, i sat down in my chair and fell off. then bumped my noggin on the chair next to me. i have a bump on my head. haha, not my most impressive story but whatevs.

also, it excites me greatly to be watching tv and see new episodes of afv. i've seen all the episodes multiple times. i'm planning on sending in a video, as soon as i get a funny one some how. hmm...

quarter 4 has officially started.
it was 75 degrees today.
i wore sandals for the first time last week.
i painted my toe nails.
--it's spring time, that's for sure :)

and i almost forgot! i went tanning for the first time yesterday.
as terrible as it is for you, it was awesome.
i went with my good ol' friend mirds. she had never gone tanning either.
so we went to YRB and had this extremely tan girl show us how to work the beds.
it's easy:
1. get nakes/put lotion on within the 5 min prep timer.
-i had this sparkling, yummy smelling lotion. i love it.
2. put on tantoo sticker, if wanted.
-i did the classic heart one.
3. set radio.
-i forgot to do this, i had more important things to think about.
4. push blue button, then climb on in.
-i climbed in, but then i figured the top would automatically come down. not.
5. put glasses on.
-i had glasses without string, so i could see outta the corner of my eyes. i was afraid my eyeballs would burn off, so i kept them shut the entire time.

apparently that's all you have to do. but i was worried i forgot to set a timer or something, so i counted the entire time i was in there for 6 minutes. i got to 4 mins and 30 secs then the bed shut off. i figure i counted to slow. haha.

anyways. i felt fan-freakin'-tastic afterwards. why did i not go tan like once this winter?! i felt like i was on a beach or something. and you can already see my tantoo. yippee.

oh, and don't worry, i'm not going to become a tan bed addict. i promise. it's just to break through my iridescent whiteness for prom.

off to go screw around some more.
and by that i mean creep on facebook. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.