Monday, April 5, 2010

bohemian rhapsody.

prom is exactly 12 days away. and my prom dress finally freakin' came. with no alterations needed. life loves me, but only sometimes.

speaking of prom, we settled on a restaurant we're going to eat at. grille26! i've never eaten there, but i guess it's excellent food, says my bffffffffff atones. and apparently it's also on the spendy side, said my date. so he told me to order cheap food. then he also told me he was kidding. haha, he's a funny person.

the play opens for it's first matinee on wed. i'm. so. pumped.
besides the fact that all the blood vessels in my left food popped today at practice, because some clumsy idjit fell over on me where i was laying. he also grabbed my boobs. but i'm used to that, so it didn't bother me too much.
i hope to god you got drift of my heavy sarcasm...

i got around to downloading some new tunes for the pod. which i was terribly afraid had broken, because it locked up on me. but it's all good now. i've decided my new favorite song is definitely bohemian rhapsody. i don't care if it reminds anyone of you guys (this is all hypothetically speaking of course....) of running around in circles during middle school gym class or shooting hoops in open gym, or a mexican bar on new year's eve. so just shut your faces and deal with it.

also, i was on the laptop for hours on end into the early hours of this morning last night watching youtube videos. one of the videos i happened to watch was lady gaga's latest music vid with beyonce. basically, lady gaga dances naked/in a thong and breaks outta jail with the help of beyonce. after that they go to a diner and kill everyone. WTF. and if you haven't watched it yet... watch it. now.

sorry to cut the blog short today, but i really need to go study for the act i'm apparently taking this weekend, do some trig, sleep... you know the drill.

and really, i'm not even going on facebook now. that's how much stuff i have to do.

1 comment:

  1. you're going to look fab in your dress. :)
    your date is a lucky guy.
    bohemian rhapsody is always a good choice.
    i can't wait to see you as tiger lily/lilly.
    lady gaga and beyonce are a win.
    don't score too high on the ACT! ;) ...if ali hasn't told you why, disregard this comment.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.