Tuesday, May 18, 2010

:)

i smell of suntan lotion and grass clippings.
because i just mowed the lawn.
it's a whopping 82 degrees right now, and the sun is shining bright.

if this is a preview to how awesome my summer is, i am so pumped.

starting the note off:
i made honors choir! i guess my tryout went alot better than i thought it did. i was one point away from scoring perfect on my solo (55/56), made 4 sight reading mistakes, and got 3/7 right on tonal memory, and then 100% on the written test.

tonal memory can go s a d.

i finally got more working hours in this past weekend. it's going pretty good, and i only sat a wrong table once :)

the only bad news i can think of is end of the semester stress. like always.
and i'm tired. like always.
and glee is not that exciting. not like always.
glee: come on, pull it together and start singing better songs. thanks.

a nap is calling to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.