Sunday, May 2, 2010

rants.

forewarning: this is going to be more of a rant, instead of a post.

first off, my sister can't take a joke at all. last night, i decided to show her my facebook love and comment on +30 of her profile pictures. and no, they weren't even all sassy remarks! they were nice, some sarcastic, you know... typical sisterly love. i click back to my facebook profile and what's posted?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

from my sister.
ouch.

i saw she was online, so i told her, hey, it was just joking around, nothing serious k?
she starts ranting at me saying she woke up due to +50 text messages from facebook.
well i'm sorry... maybe you should learn to silence your phone, and second off facebook mobile? you've gotten be joking me.
and then she responded with, just wait til i get you back, but not in the same way.

thanks, [censored].

also. my next topic of rant is the parade.
i hate the loyalty day parade with a passion.
everyone's always crabby and tired, and it's a long parade.
therefore my arms always hurt really bad, and my feet get blisters.
poop.

i just want to stay home sleep :( that isn't too much to ask for!

and we have a showing for our house today, which meant i had to hurry home and clean the house. so now the house reeks of chemicals, which is only good if you like getting high.
i don't.

but guess what? i turn 17 in 6 days. bazing!
fiddy fiddy cent ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.