Friday, April 16, 2010

never wear a skirt on a windy day.

auditions suck.
i had honor choir auditions today.
they were good.
besides the fact that i forgot the second phrase of my solo, so i just repeated it.
tonal memory was way harder. but i do think i got a couple right.
sight reading was harder. but i think i got the relative minor right.

i can not believe i forgot my lyrics. again. it happened once at solo contest, i thought for sure it'd be the last time. guess not. oh well, i just kept singing so hopefully that helped me out.


also, the judge asked if i was in peter pan.
when i nodded and said yes, she added, "the one with the curley hair?"
i replied, "haha, yep. tiger lilly!"
she added, "excellent job! excellent!"

so... i'll get back to you when the results come in...

ps. i guarantee the entire world say my snoopy underwear today, due to the fact i wore a skirt on the windiest day of the year. my life rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.