Monday, April 26, 2010

don't make me over.

usually i post a title at the end of a blog. this time i'm posting it at the beginning, because it's the song i'm listening to, and i adore this song.


first off, it reminds me of someone. and this is stupid, because i've talked to this person only a handful of times. but it's a good song, and a funny person, so it's worth semi-dedicating this blog to that person.


i'm fretting about things right now. things like:

-texting. . .

-people.

-my messy room that i refuse to clean.

-chipped nails that i refuse to paint.

-my lost deodorant that i refuse to go on a hunt for. and that was a bad idea for today. haha.

ps, i don't even care if that was tmi. it's my blog, and i blog about what i want.


oh and i forgot to mention. the musical next year is 42nd St. i'm pumped. it's all set in the 1920's and with alot of tapping. i'll keep you updated if i read anymore information.


and i'd like to take this time to personally thank my dear friend mirds for things.

wanna see a really sassy picture of us? yes, you do.
turkey makes you sassy, i guess.
speaking of which. i forgot to mention how i basically wasted alot of food at turkey supper. because i thought i was really hungry, but then it turned out i wasn't.
asdfkljzckvmoaiej.
...that's me being remedial.
i'm gonna go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
like a magpie, i live for glitter. not you.